photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Friday, December 5, 2014

On Beach Time until December 15th


The time has come my friends! Consider this my virtual out of office reply. After 10 months of booking, planning, and counting down, we are off to Hawaii for the next 7 days. Tomorrow we fly from PHX-->LIH, and will be staying in Princeville on the island of Kauai. We are staying at the beautiful Westin Princeville Ocean Resort Villas and looking forward to a week of sun and fun. This will be Andrew's first time in Hawaii, and my first time in Kauai. I will have lots to report back to you pertaining to all things food and drink, as well as some excursion fun along the way (get me on that helicopter!). Be sure to follow me on instagram where I'll be sure to share some of our explorations! I'll be back to our regularly scheduled program on Monday, December 15th. Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014