photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, July 2, 2015

HDFB Heads East for the 4th

I'm taking my talents back east for the weekend, to celebrate the wedding of my lovely sorority sister and the man of her dreams. If you need me you can find me on a mountain somewhere in Vermont, soaking in the scenery, some fresh cocktails and hoards and hoards of fresh seafood. In the meantime, I leave you with some of my favorite 4th of July treats! Cheers!

DIY American Flag Shorts
Ditalini Macaroni Salad
Everything Pigs in a Blanket
Elderflower Soda
Red, White & Blue Rice Krispie Treats
Cooking the Perfect Hot Dog
Slow Cooker Ribs with Pineapple Sriracha BBQ Sauce
BBQ Chicken Tacos



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014