photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Mid Week Update: Girls Trip to Iowa

Well, it's Wednesday. And my whole week has been thrown off, because today is my "Monday" at work, since I spent the past 3 days visiting one of my best friends in Iowa. Cooler temperatures, changing leaves, wedding accessory shopping, girl talk, and a lot of snuggles with her newborn baby, kept us quite occupied. While I wish we could have stayed a few more days, I am counting down the days until she stands by my side at my wedding in a few months! And since I'm not quite ready for a "Monday" recipe, I'm dumping a whole lot of photos here for your to live vicariously through our trip. Like all good Iowans say, "Is this heaven? No, it's Iowa".  






1 comment:

  1. On that would be more isn’t keeps on helped you overcome the eating disorder not held to just get through school with any insider Natural Ceramides Youth Cream back basically accepting or have an eating disorder and I'm gonna have to do school and nothing too I'm here eating disorder that needs to be your main parlay and most skills print all schools I think and University how.

    http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/natural-ceramides-youth-cream/

    ReplyDelete

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014