photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png photo home-34.png

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Happy HDFB Thanksgiving to You All!

If you're reading this, then you can most likely find me posted up at the Bloody Mary bar we decided to host for Thanksgiving Day, making skewers full of peppers, olives, cheese, salami, and BACON! These are going alongside our breakfast sandwiches with all of the works like avocado, tomato, hollandaise, and you guessed it BACON! This is just the warm up before the big "game" as I like to think of it.


This year I am thankful for so much that I could ramble on and on about my life and how grateful I am for my fiance, my health, my family, friends, my job and life's opportunities, but you should really be spending time with your families, enjoying a bloody mary bar of your own. I'll be back tomorrow, so until then, HAPPY THANKSGIVING.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + created by strawberriesnwine.com | 2014